[mythtv-users] Hauppauge PVR questions

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Oct 13 00:06:56 UTC 2013

> On Oct 11, 2013, at 6:15 PM, David Engel <david at istwok.net> wrote:
>
> Something that might be doable instead is to store the
> input name, but that would require users to fill that information in a
> priori.

Oooooo, would you be willing to commit a patch implementing such a feature? I mean, if you're thinking of doing it yourself I'll hang back and wait but in the past there has been open hostility to saving tuner info so I'd like to grab the opportunity if it's actually there.

It might take me a week or two to find the time and code it up.

- George