[mythtv-users] Missing many recording rule options in .27

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 03:09:21 UTC 2013

Hi list,

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before -- I could not find
anything on this.  Since upgrading to .27, my recording options are much
more limited.  I used to select shows from mythweb and be able to select,
record anytime on this channel.  That is my preferred way of doing things
to ensure it records on an HD channel.  Now I only have the following
options in mythweb (and it appears from mythtv as well when I go to Manage
Recordings):

Don't record this program.
Record only this showing.
Find and record one showing of this title
Record at any time on any channel

How do I get back the full set of options?

   -