[mythtv-users] Packman/SuSE/0.27 - maintainer here?

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Nov 16 19:25:34 UTC 2013

Just one last rerun before I go build from source: is the maintainer who
does Packman packages on the list?  I see mythweb_0.27, but oddly, none
of the rest.

I would switch to CentOS, but the XFS maintainers are unjustifiably (imho)
wrapped around the axle about CentOS *specifically*...

Alternatively, is there a decent RPM based distro for which binary packages
are being built on a regular basis these days?

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Make Election Day a federal holiday: http://wh.gov/lBm94  100k sigs by 12/14