[mythtv-users] HDHR prime firmware update problem

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 20:45:42 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Mark Pennock <markitman2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm at work so I can't look now. It has to be a prime as I already have the
> cable card installed, and it is working for some channels. I will check the
> model info on the HFHRP when I get home tonight.

Do you, perhaps, also have a ATSC/ClearQAM HDHR on your
network that you are accidentally trying to upgrade with the
Prime firmware?  An older HDHR (non-prime) could have the
20100213 firmware (and cannot load the firmware that the
Prime uses).  The HDHR3-CC (Prime) was originally released
with the 20110726 firmware, so it cannot have the firmware
you stated.  That is what is causing "us" confusion in trying
to provide suggestions.

Gary