[mythtv-users] HDHR prime firmware update problem

Mark Pennock markitman2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 20:53:35 UTC 2013

I do have a normal HDHR on my network. I believe I did it correctly using
the command line, but I also used the GUI app where you can see which is
the prime since it has 3 tuners. I get the exact same error with either
method.

I just thought of something, I may have gotten my current firmware from my
normal hdhr, but the problem of updating the firmware i real. Thanks for
the info though.