[mythtv-users] I've had a really bad moment here

Stefan Jones stefan_jones at comcast.net
Thu Nov 14 05:52:41 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
I would ask on Ubuntu forums as well; I have only worked with Fedora. But . . . by any chance, did you remove the Live DVD install disc before the install was totally complete? In my experience with Live DVDs, they have to stay in until the boot after the install is complete. It has to go through the standard shut down stuff. I pull mine when the BIOS screen pops out. Sounds like you're dealing with a real Poop Storm. Hang in there.