[mythtv-users] MythArchive to DVD audio out of sync

Tim clueo8 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 18:47:33 UTC 2013

> On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 11:22 AM, John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net> wrote:

> Afterthoughts:

> You log shows the commands that were issued for both the mythtranscode
> and mythffmpeg stages.  You ought to be able to run them stand-alone and
> examine the results.  There's no sign of --honorcutlist.

> John

I tried running the mythtranscode line that was in my log, it failed with the following:
2013-11-12 12:14:09.510555 E  Couldn't find recording for chanid 2265 @ 2013-11-06T21:00:00Z

Which led me to believe maybe the UTC ticket #11758 (changing the line in mythburn.py to use utcisoformat) would solve this, but mythburn fails quickly after running it.

I checked the mydata.xml file and it appears I have <file usecutlist="0"... so I'm not attempting to strip commercials from my dvd... But as a test I did run a transcode via MythWeb on the show and it appears I can't even run transcode at all...