[mythtv-users] HD programs on Comcast using HDHomeRun Prime? SOLVED

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 18:15:46 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 5:51 PM, James R. Van Zandt <jrvz at comcast.net> wrote:
> Okay, I started over.  The important difference this time is that I
> filled in the "available device".  That field initially says "manually
> enter IP address", which is at best unhelpful.

Longer term, the entire MythTV setup is intended to move
to a backend web based interface.  That may be the time to
try to review all the various setup screens to determine if there
are ways to make things easier for those not steeped in
the minutia of some capture devices.

For now, if you believe the wiki is not helpful, consider
contributing back to the project by updating and clarifying
the wiki instructions.  The documentation is only as good
as the community makes it.

Gary