[mythtv-users] Improving the remote control

Mike Carron jmcarron at starstream.net
Sat Nov 9 17:58:33 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Stephen Worthington
Sent: Saturday, November 9, 2013 12:48 AM
To: Discussion about MythTV
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Improving the remote control

On Fri, 8 Nov 2013 17:48:34 -0800, you wrote:

>I just noticed that my Reply put Stephen's email in the To line along
>with the group. Does that mean Stephen is getting my reply twice?
>
>mike

Yes, that means that you sent me a copy of your reply directly, as well as
one via the mailing list.  I normally try to remember to delete the direct
email address from replies unless I really want to send a direct reply as
well.  Fortunately, my email program prompts me whenever I reply to an email
address that is not in my address book, so I normally catch this little
problem.

I'll try to not make that mistake again.

mike