[mythtv-users] Improving the remote control

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Sat Nov 9 08:47:43 UTC 2013

On Fri, 8 Nov 2013 17:48:34 -0800, you wrote:

>I just noticed that my Reply put Stephen's email in the To line along with
>the group. Does that mean Stephen is getting my reply twice?
>
>mike

Yes, that means that you sent me a copy of your reply directly, as
well as one via the mailing list.  I normally try to remember to
delete the direct email address from replies unless I really want to
send a direct reply as well.  Fortunately, my email program prompts me
whenever I reply to an email address that is not in my address book,
so I normally catch this little problem.