[mythtv-users] compile problem

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Sun May 5 13:00:45 UTC 2013

On 05.05.2013 05:14, glen wrote:
> I am trying to compile 0.25.3 from source on a ubuntu raring install.
> There is no
> repository i can find for 0.25 for raring. My backend runs mythbuntu
> with 0.25 and I'd rather not change that as it works really well for me.
> Can anyone point me in the direction to get the configure to allow the
> vdpau to build. Thanks.

May I suggest to simply use the Mythbuntu packaging scripts to build
your own packages? (or even setup a 0.25 on raring ppa)
See the second recipe at http://www.mythbuntu.org/development/recipes

I'm not sure the 0.25 variant has been updated fully to 13.04, so you
might want to build a newer release to get the dependencies installed
and then switch to 0.25.
See http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-commits/2013-May/097512.html
for the changes.

Regards,