[mythtv-users] Original Air date missing, metadata lookup fails

Frank Feuerbacher fbacher at brisbin.net
Sat Jun 1 19:51:49 UTC 2013

I'm using 0.26+fixes.20130520.

When I use mythlink.pl to create a filename with the original air date
(using %oY format) I get a date of "0000". When I look at my Upcoming
Recordings in mythweb I can see the expected Original Airdate values.
But if I look at the Recorded Programs in mythweb, the Original Airdate
is missing for my old movies (from TCM) but I do see them for MSNBC TV
shows.

I perform automatic metadata lookups and I can see that the metadata was
found for my shows and the correct version was found (example: "Air
Force" 1943).