[mythtv-users] mythtranscode lossless mpeg2 - is it working in Master?

john bolan bolanster at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 23:38:14 UTC 2013

Like others I was bit by the mythtranscode issues when I upgraded to 26,
and like others was able to keep using it  by compiling and copying over
mythtanscode on .25, however even this has stopped working for me. I use
the lossless-cut script for hdpvr recordings, but for hdhomerun recordings
mythtranscode's lossless was perfecto.  I’ve seen one other report of this
in January… with mention that moving to Master might fix it due to an
ffmpeg sync…

Can anyone tell me if they’ve actually been successful with mythtranscode
lossless for mpeg2 using master (27 in mythbuntu I guess)

thanks

John