[mythtv-users] OT: Excellent CustSvc Story

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Fri Feb 15 22:37:12 UTC 2013

Hey All,

I just wanted to send a note about my recent experience with Warner Bros Home Video.

Some years ago, I received the Babylon 5 Series on DVD as a gift. I opened the set and pretty much went straight to  watching Season 2-5 (skipping season 1 and part of 2 - to where the good stuff starts happening).

I was watching the series again recently and realized my season 1 set had (2) Disc 5's.

So I was missing the 4 episodes on Disc 4.

I contacted Warner Bros and with surprisingly little fuss considering I didn't know where the gift was purchased nor  did I have the receipt, they sent me a return shipper so I could send back the season 1 set.

They returned my season 1 set in the mail today (minus the Duplicate Disc 5) and included another season 1 box set.

No Muss. No Fuss. No charge.

This is excellent customer service that deserves mention.

Makes buying the DVD's worth it when it supports this level of excellence..

Just wanted to share,

  -Ben