[mythtv-users] Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Matthew Daubenspeck matt at oddprocess.org
Thu Feb 14 00:03:24 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 06:44:50PM -0500, Andrew Stadt wrote:
> Unfortunately, I don't think that anyone has yet been able to quantify the
> waf/soaf as a number.  My wife rates it a high WAF, but I still like having
> numbers.
>
> The other stats:
>
> Number of shows: 226
> Number of episodes: 1620
> First recording: Saturday October 8th, 2011
> Last recording: Wednesday February 13th, 2013
> Total Running Time: 1 year 4 months 6 days 22 hrs 45 mins
> Total Recorded: 2 months 8 days 5 hrs 57 mins
> Percent of time spent recording: 13%
>
> In my case as well, I completely flushed the database in Oct 2011, not on
> purpose but I didn't realize that my backup system had failed (forgot to
> upgrade mythconverg_backup.pl at somepoint) and I had an upgrade go very,
> very bad.  In any case, learned my lesson. :-)
>
> So another round of thanks to all the devs.

Number of shows:
    481
Number of episodes:
    8392
First recording:
    Friday August 29th, 2003
Last recording:
    Tuesday February 12th, 2013
Total Running Time:
    9 years 5 months 15 days 19 hrs 15 mins
Total Recorded:
    8 months 20 days 15 hrs 29 mins
Percent of time spent recording:
    7%

I would like to thank the devs for storing EVERYTHING in mysql. My setup
has been through 3 physical server upgrades, and a distro change (Gentoo
to Arch) and I never lost a single thing. Wife and kids certainly liked
that!

--
  Matthew Daubenspeck
  http://oddprocess.org