[mythtv-users] Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Andrew Stadt acstadt at stadt.ca
Wed Feb 13 23:44:50 UTC 2013

On 12/02/2013 6:32 AM, mythtv . wrote:
> OK how about this then:
>
> MythTV captures the wrong statistics - my other half thinks its great
> and has never complained about MythTV. Oh and it finds all sorts of
> things I would otherwise have missed on TV because I rarely watch Live
> Tv and I rarely check the schedules
>
> A far more important statistic :-)

Unfortunately, I don't think that anyone has yet been able to quantify
the waf/soaf as a number.  My wife rates it a high WAF, but I still like
having numbers.

The other stats:

Number of shows: 226
Number of episodes: 1620
First recording: Saturday October 8th, 2011
Last recording: Wednesday February 13th, 2013
Total Running Time: 1 year 4 months 6 days 22 hrs 45 mins
Total Recorded: 2 months 8 days 5 hrs 57 mins
Percent of time spent recording: 13%

In my case as well, I completely flushed the database in Oct 2011, not
on purpose but I didn't realize that my backup system had failed (forgot
to upgrade mythconverg_backup.pl at somepoint) and I had an upgrade go
very, very bad.  In any case, learned my lesson. :-)

So another round of thanks to all the devs.

Cheers,

Andrew.