[mythtv-users] Bookmark cleared at end of playback?

faginbagin mythtv at hbuus.com
Tue Dec 17 05:06:37 UTC 2013

I'm getting ready to upgrade from 0.23 to 0.27 and in my testing I ran across an unexpected change in behavior. If I have a bookmark set or set a bookmark and then let playback continue to the end of the recording, the bookmark is cleared. This is a change from the way it was working in 0.23, where bookmarks were never cleared.

My bookmark related settings for both 0.23 and 0.27 are identical and are as follows:
General Playback (1/8)
	Clear bookmark on playback Unchecked
	Alternate clear and save bookmark Unchecked
General Playback (2/8)
	Action on playback exit: Save position and exit
	Prompt at end of recording Unchecked

Was this change in behavior deliberate? Is there some setting I can use to restore the old behavior? I was hoping to avoid having to compile my own, but if that's what is necessary to get back the old behavior, I will.

TIA,
Helen