[mythtv-users] Mythweb scheduled Recordings not working when program already started

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Wed Dec 4 12:48:36 UTC 2013

On 04/12/13 03:40, Mark Pennock wrote:
> Is there a way to do this from mythweb? When trying to get my system back
> working I am on the backend and it has no frontend ability.

PLEASE don't top post.

You can run a front end on a dedicated backend: it will normally be installed
when the backend is and takes up very little disk space.

I also run a headless master backend and have very occasional need to use the
front end, which I do using SSH from a workstation which does not have mythtv
installed.

You can do almost everything you need that way except, obviously, playing video
files.

--

Mike Perkins