[mythtv-users] Fanless + Low Profile + VDPAU Advanced, 2X Deinterlacing

Scott Knight scott at scottknight.com
Wed Dec 4 04:06:20 UTC 2013

on 12/3/2013 10:45 AM William Powers carved the following into a picnic
table:
> ...is now possible.  Specifically, with an ASUS GT630-SL-2GD3-L.

Good find. Do you have any way to test the lossless HD audio codecs?

Intuition tells me that it probably supports them, but doesn't hurt to
ask.  I stuck a GT430 fanless in the family room frontend so that we
could get all the good audio through the fancy Denon receiver. The rest
of the house is just a mixture of ION and integrated 9300/9400 systems
hooked directly to TVs.

Thanks, Scott