[mythtv-users] None of recorded shows getting commerical flagged

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 3 03:33:15 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> On 12/02/2013 09:03 PM, Bill Meek wrote:
> > On 12/02/2013 07:22 PM,
> > <someone-who's-name-was-removed-to-protect-the-guilty> wrote:
> >> I also had looked at the database using the following command once in
> >> it: "select * from jobqueue;"  Every status was listed as 1 (queued -
> >> looked up on the wiki).  The only strange item was that "type" was
> >> both 2 (commflag) and 4 (user job #4).  I don't have anything setup
> >> for user job #4...  I ran mythtv-setup to ensure it could be run, but
> >> nothing has changed based on that change.
> >
> > There may be an easier source of the info, but I use this:
> >

> > http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/tree/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/jobqueue.h#n73
> >
> > 4 = metadatalookup.
> >
> > Note that you can change the verbose level back to 'normal' with
> > --setverbose general.
> > Or, add/subtract whatever you like (e.g. jobqueue in this case.)
> > --setloglevel debug
> > may also help.
> >

> Wait, so you're saying that someone's attempting to directly read the
> database data resulted in an error in interpretation of said data--an
> error in interpretation that wouldn't have occurred if using the user
> interface in mythfrontend, as described (in extremely good detail) by Zigs?

My bad...  I didn't interpret the data correctly.  However, don't think I blew Zigs off.  I do believe in KISS.  I just haven't identified the problem.  Given everything in the frontend said "queued" it wasn't helping me figure out what I needed to do to correct my issue.  So I try and investigate as much as possible prior to asking you all for help (ie: do my own homework before asking for help with it).

So my next course of action is just delete the oldest items in the list until the problem is solved or the list is empty (but there's over 50 items in the list, so that might take a bit).