[mythtv-users] MythTV+Mageia2+PowerViewTV card(s)

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Fri Sep 28 14:51:48 UTC 2012

I just joined the list a week ago and have been following the different
threads. I am having problems getting MythTV to recognize my PowerViewTV
card. The card is well recognized by TVTime.

PowerViewTV cards are inexpensive cards that can usually be purchased
for approximately $20Cdn. I have 4 cards installed on our home
computers, all working well with TVTime. Ideally, I would like to have 2
cards working (I have another 2 spare cards), but at this point, just
getting 1 card to work would be great!

Here are the specs as seen from the Mageia Control Centre (MCC):

Vendor: ‎Philips Semiconductors
Media class: ‎Multimedia controller
Bus: ‎PCI
PCI domain: ‎0