[mythtv-users] nuvexport unhandled option

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Thu Sep 27 03:10:57 UTC 2012

On 27 September 2012 03:24, Scott Bickford <bic1ster at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm on MythDora 12.23 which has been upgraded to MythTv 0.25-3.
>
> When trying to run nuvexport:
>
> Choose a function, or episode(s) to remove:  c
> Where would you like to export the files to? [.]
> Enable Myth cutlist? [Yes]
> Enable noise reduction (slower, but better results)? [No]
> Enable deinterlacing? [Yes]
> Crop broadcast overscan border (0-5%) ? [1.5]
> Audio bitrate? [128]
> Variable bitrate video? [Yes]
> Multi-pass (slower, but better quality)? [Yes]
> Video bitrate? [768]
> Default resolution based on requested dimensions.
> Width? [512]
> Height? [288]
>
> Now encoding:  Volvo Ocean Race:  Alicante: Leg One Finish
> Encode started:  Wed Sep 26 13:18:20 2012
> First pass...
> Waiting for mythtranscode to set up the fifos.
> Waiting for mythtranscode to set up the fifos.
>
> mythtranscode finished.
>

> mythtranscode had died early:
>
> Unhandled option given on command line:
>     -c
> mythtranscode version: fixes/0.25 [0.25-3.md12 (1a671d0)] www.mythtv.org
> Misc. Options:
>

> !!! process 12588 complete:  132 !!!
>

> Cleaning up temp files.
> Cleaning up child processes.

Try saying No to

Multi-pass (slower, but better quality)?

Appears there are issues with multpass, I've been meaning to raise a bug
for this but as no one else has reported issues until recently I thought
this was related to my setup somehow

www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/515305

www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/528464

Cheers,