[mythtv-users] Transcoding switches audio tracks

Byron Poland wpoland at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 20:46:49 UTC 2012

I've experienced the same thing with recordings over my HDHomeRun
(ClearQAM) of my Local PBS Affiliate.  I edit down Curious George to remove
all but the 2 segments of the show for my son.  After transcoding
(looseless) it defaults to the descriptive audio track.  my wife or I end
up having to switch the track whenever we start playback of these
recordings now.