[mythtv-users] New blue-abstract theme 1.8

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Sep 14 04:30:31 UTC 2012

* On Thu Sep 13, 2012 at 11:28:32PM +0200, Robert Siebert wrote:
> you can see I have created two branches, one for 0.25 and one for
> 0.26. You can see it on
> https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/blue-abstract-wide/network
>
> This
> should get picked up by the package script. there should be a theme
> available then for 0.25 and later for 0.26 frontends. Maybe the package
> script runs only once a day.

I have to update the packaging script to package new branches for new
MythTV releases.  I already had it packaging blue-abstract-wide for
MythTV v0.25, but needed to update it to package the 0.26 branch
which you just created.  I just did that and tested, so it will show up
when the packaging script and ftp rsync happens in ~11 hours or so.

Themes get packaged twice daily, at 0400 and 1600 UTC.  Then the OSU
FTP rsync happens a half hour or so later and the theme index .zip files
are rebuilt at 0440 and 1640 after the FTP rsync has occurred.  So,
new theme versions show up after 0440 and 1640.  If the theme is on
the FTP site, but not visible in the Theme Chooser, you can always
delete ~/.mythtv/tmp/themes.zip to force the frontend to re-download
the theme index zip.

--
Chris