[mythtv-users] New blue-abstract theme 1.8

Robert Siebert trebor_s at web.de
Thu Sep 13 21:28:32 UTC 2012

Am 13.09.2012 22:52, schrieb Joseph Fry:

> [...]
there for me. Mythbuntu .25 fixes

any help, changed through a few themes. maybe a
required.

>> > I'm running master, but don't know if that
matters? Maybe you only see
>> > themes that is compatible with your
version of Myth?

>> Exactly, you're seeing all themes because you're
running master. For a
>> theme to show up in the theme downloader of a
stable version of
>> MythTV, the theme will have to be enabled for that
particular MythTV
>> version.
>
> His post to the wiki:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Blue_Abstract_Theme [2] suggests that the new
theme is for 0.25... I guess the question is now, how does it get
enabled?

Hi everyone,

you can see I have created two branches, one for 0.25 and one for
0.26. You can see it on
https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/blue-abstract-wide/network

This
should get picked up by the package script. there should be a theme
available then for 0.25 and later for 0.26 frontends. Maybe the package
script runs only once a day.

Best regards

Robert

Links: