[mythtv-users] Anybody having problems with SchedulesDirect?

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 00:39:02 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 8:26 PM, Matt Emmott <memmott at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> /bin/bash and running mythfilldatase. Same issues. I'm open to other ideas,
>>> it stinks coming home with no recordings!
>>>

>> Did anyone get the output of this:  mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all
>> --nodblog -v file,network --loglevel debug --logpath /tmp
>>
>> This is definitely a network or filesystem issue, or an issue with
>> schedules direct... the logs I have seen so far clearly show failure to
>> download any listing data.
>>

> Yes, the output I posted earlier was the result of that. I'll dig into the
> results to see if I can web to the addresses in there.

So this looks like an issue. The logs have me going to http://webservices
.schedulesdirect.tmsdatadirect.com/schedulesdirect/tvlistings/xtvdService

But I'm not totally sure the data is there. Going to
http://webservices.schedulesdirect.tmsdatadirect.com/schedulesdirect tells
me the resource is not available. If I go to the full URL I'm prompted for
a username and PW... I give it my schedulesdirect credentials and the
response is *The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the requested
resource (HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL).

Is that what I should see?
*