[mythtv-users] A few 0.25 mythfilldatabase questions

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:08:50 UTC 2012

I've been preparing to upgrade to 0.25 from 0.24 (running under
Gentoo). A few things have me a little confused as to the changes in
mythfilldatabase:

My current setup has the --refresh-today option added in my settings.
If I remember correctly, that gets me today in addition to
tomorrow(??).  I'm not clear as to how to get that same functionality
with the new syntax.  The wiki help on --refresh isn't very specific
as to what the options are.

Also, when mythfilldatabase runs automatically from the backend, does
it inherit the new log settings from the backend...specifically
--logpath, --loglevel and --nodblog?

Speaking of --nodblog, I was a little surprised that database logging
is on by default.  I've never had any and have no interest in it at
all.   I don't recall ever doing anything to disable it...is that
default new as of 0.25?

Thanks,
Tom