[mythtv-users] Displayed recording duration not updated after applying cutlist

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon Sep 3 21:19:32 UTC 2012

This is new since upgrading to 0.25-fixes.  Because I use my own scripts
to do the cutting I shall have to try to fix it, but I'd like a pointer
to tell me where to look.

In playback mode hitting step-forward brings up a display of current
position and total duration;  that's what isn't being updated.  Stepping
to the end in the editor shows the correct new duration.

The script I use clears the cutlist, rebuilds the seek table
(mythtranscode --mpeg2 --rebuild) and resets the file size.  Any idea
what else it needs to do now?

FWIW I'm using MythCenter-Wide.

TIA

John P