[mythtv-users] LiveTV issues (root caused to cable signals)

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 15:40:00 UTC 2012

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 6:01 AM, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>wrote:

> On 09/01/2012 01:51 AM, Joseph Fry wrote:
>

>>>  After re-cabling:

>>> fail.  That seems odd to me.
>>>

>>>  That is odd.  Do you have fast channel switching enabled?

It is set to never.

I might have spoken too soon about the issue not occurring on recordings.
 Myth lies about the recording times of truncated recordings, so it is hard
to tell.  I have seen at least one instance of it during a recording.

Until i get my signal issues look at by the comcast guys, my mythbox is
useless now, I plan to upgrade to 0.26 to see if the behavior changes.