[mythtv-users] HDPVR cat video0 input output error. Everything seems in place

Mark markhsa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 13:42:54 UTC 2012

On 10/31/2012 05:11 AM, Mike Perkins wrote:
> On 31/10/12 02:54, Mark wrote:
>>
>> Still doing the same thing.  Also, went one Kernel back, same.
>> [root at beast ~]# cat /dev/video0 > /tmp/outvid
>> cat: /dev/video0: Input/output error
>>
>> Ideas?
>>
> I note in passing that the error message says: Input/output error.
> Have you enough space on /tmp? :)

Good thought.  I have verified there is adequate space, is writable, and
even tried writing in home dir ( and able to touch file there ).
So thats not it.

Any further thoughts.  Seems like a module issue or something.

How do I make the debug verbose on the module?  hdpvr module I think
would be the one?