[mythtv-users] Mytharchive error on 0.26

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 22:39:21 UTC 2012

On 10/28/2012 04:51 PM, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 28/10/12 21:14, Jos Hoekstra wrote:

To be clear, there are two formats of config.xml (full disclosure, I
don't use the script being discussed I'm just comenting on the formats
of the file.)

0.26 format:
>> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/browser/mythtv/mythtv/contrib/config_files/config.xml?rev=16b232a

Pre 0.26 format (at the bottom of the post):
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/531272#531272

I happen to run with 2 separate copies of the file, as suggested in
the: diff ~mythtv/.mythtv/config.xml ~/.mythtv/config.xml. I probably
should have suggested ls -ld ~mythtv/.mythtv/config.xml ~/.mythtv/config.xml
first to highlight any links. The values of$MYTHCONFDIR and $HOME also
come into play here so I was suggesting the 'normal' location of the files.

--
Bill