[mythtv-users] MythVideo naming / folder structure

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 19:05:36 UTC 2012

On 26 October 2012 19:51, Stephen Robertson <stephengrobertson at gmail.com>wrote:

> Just replying to my own email in case anyone else comes across this.
> Renaming the folders from "Season 1" to "Series 1" fixes it.  I guess
> "Series" is the UK English translation of "Season"
>
> Stephen

Apologies, I missed this email and could have helped you out.  This issue
should be fixed, as I had the same issue and it was sorted.

It turned out to be a translation issue, the English-UK translation was
"series" from "season", which had an effect on the code that caused this
not to work

This was back on 0.25 fixes in April, so no idea why it is still broken in
0.26.

Nicolas Riendeau was the one that sorted it, thread for reference below:

Martin