[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi now ships with 512MB RAM

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:54:51 UTC 2012

Have any of you used xbmc on a r-pi?
All the people I know that bought them for this purpose gave up on them not
because it can't playback the video but because the UI was tortuous to
navigate. Before asking people to write complex code I suggest a few people
give it a try with a large database of media and report back....

Please excuse brevity and pistakes as this email was composed on a mobile
phone.
Best regards,
Richard