[mythtv-users] Why is scheduler picking later recording slot?

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Tue Oct 16 01:29:37 UTC 2012

I have Myth 0.25 running great.  I have scheduled "the Voice" to record any time, any channel, new episodes only.

Strangly, Myth (again) decided not to record the show tonight at 8pm-10pm, but instead record next Sunday.  I confirmed both are the same episode number (311), and that are no conflicts tonight (nothing else is recording for 3 hours prior, but a program is scheduled to record at 10pm).  The 10pm program is NOT set to start recording early.

So why would Myth not record my 8-10pm show tonight?  Does this mean a showing ENDING at 10pm conflicts with a show STARTING at 10pm?