[mythtv-users] help changing asx stream codec

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Mon Oct 15 20:58:09 UTC 2012

 > No problem, hope it works for you. One of my goals for 0.27 is to get
it working where you don't have to go through
 > the start/stop/play/delete cycle used currently, you'll just be able
to 'play' a playlist URL and the playlist and stream
 > will be generated on demand. -- Chris

Is the seek feature still a work in progress? I have found if I leave
the stream play, everything works as expected, but when seeking, strange
things happen-repeat segments, can't go further forward than where I
last left off,  attempting to replay stream beings me to where I left
off previously, etc...