[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct not populating

Jimmy Brokaw hedgie+mythtv at hedgie.com
Mon Oct 15 20:25:54 UTC 2012

On 2012-10-14 19:34, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> You can never enable multiple listings sources on any channel.
>
> You're letting (bad) EIT stomp all over the (good) Schedules Direct
> data.  (And, since EIT in the US is garbage, that's what you're
> seeing
> in your guide.)

 From the backend setup, Video Sources:

Perform EIT scan:
If enabled, program guide data for channels on this source will be
updated with data provided by the channels themselves 'Over-the-Air'

I read that to mean that it *updates* the SchedulesDirect data with
newer data OTA, not that it deletes all the SchedulesDirect data and
just uses EIT outright.

Anyway, I disabled it and no change. I am thinking of re-installing
MythTV entirely. I still can't get into the Channel Editor (I used to be
able to), and yesterday I started not being able to watch one particular
channel (no channel lock), today nothing is locking. I don't know what's
going on, but it's driving me crazy.

    \\\\\                       hedgie at hedgie.com
   \\\\\\\__o   Bringing hedgehogs to the common folk since 1994.
                               http://www.hedgie.com