[mythtv-users] Lossless cut works from command line but not as user job

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Fri Oct 12 22:02:30 UTC 2012

Stephen,
     I am very glad to read that you solved the problem. I have saved
your solution for future reference.

If you have continued success with Lossless Cut, please add your
recording device details to the Supported device table. With the v0.1.4
release I added Manufacturer and Model columns to the table and what
ll_report -w  -f "..." outputs, You need to fill in the Manufacturer and
Model specifics yourself as they are not in the MythTV DB.

If the cuts work but the subtitles do not get added then put a "*" in
that column and add a bullet explanation under the table. It will be a
while before subtitles can be consistently supported but most people can
still derive benefit from this utility.

I you find Lossless Cut to be useful.

Doug