[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct lineup change needed manual edit

Ken Truesdale kat at tiac.net
Wed Nov 28 11:12:41 UTC 2012

This may be something everybody already knows and since I'm using .24, it may be no longer an issue, but just so it's out there in case anyone else is searching, I wanted to write in anyway.  I got a note from Comcast about a channel move.  (Removing duplicate PBS stations and shuffling the ones left.)  It didn't come through automatically in Schedules Direct so I contacted them and they got Tribune to make the appropriate change eventually and I could see the fix in my SD listing.  But the shuffle was incomplete in my TV listings in MythTV.  Channel 801 was still showing the old channel info and not the new channel info.  No amount of mythfilldatabase calls with various switches fixed it.  To fix it, I went into the channel editor in Backend Setup and found 2 channels assigned to 801 so I deleted the one that is no longer correct.  Then I discovered I had to do the deletion for my other source too (I had sorted by source and discovered it's easier to sort by channel number when doing this sort of thing).  Then, after another mythfilldatabase on exiting the Backend Setup, the guide now shows the correct data.  


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list