[mythtv-users] What major features are planned for 0.27?

Richard peper03 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 14:41:10 UTC 2012

On 21/11/12 19:21, HP-mini wrote:
>> Is it possible for the average non dev Joe to compile MythTV against a
>> more modern libdvdnav & libdvdread?  I'd happily give that a go on my
>> next compile.
>
> MythTV imports the source code of libdvdread/nav into its code base
> (./libs/mythlibdvd*).
> mythtv0.25+fixes has libdvdread/nav svn1215.
> At a chance it does not look like any customizing has been done.
>
> The current release is 4.2.0 (11/2011) & svn1243 last commits Aug2012.
> Could be worth trying a rebase to use svn1243..

As far as I can tell, Myth is already using the latest libdvdread/nav
code.  It's still reporting that it's using svn1215 but I think that's
just because the #define wasn't changed in the last merge.

I've just compared the files and, unless I've missed something, Myth is
upto svn1239, which is effectively svn1243 as the other changes were
only in the readme, changelog and configure files, which Myth doesn't
use anyway.

Richard.