[mythtv-users] lossless_cut, cut&replace and recording preview...

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Sun Nov 4 21:15:38 UTC 2012

Hi Doug,

At beginning I want to say _BIG_ thank You for this beautiful tool.
It is first, but gigant steep for modern exporting infrastructure in mythtv.
I have however one question related to this nice tool.
When lossless_cut is replacing recording I see it puts .mkv file in
recordings SG.
Playback of this file is all OK (like normal recording).
Mythtv also creates preview file:

11105_20121027223500.mkv
11105_20121027223500.mkv.png

but preview file is relatively small (2576bytes) and its content is
"black box".
It looks like mythpreviewgen from some reason is not able to generate
preview from this .mkv file.
It is a case or rather I'm doing something wrong here ?

-br