[mythtv-users] How to update video list when copying over a new video?

Igor Cicimov icicimov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 11:58:04 UTC 2012

Yep that worked. I have my videos on two separate drives that form the
video group and now after scanning I can't play any of them. I thought
MythTV screwed the file paths but from the frontend log file i can see it
is trying to play a stream from http://ip_address:6543/Movie_name.avi  !
What the hack? I never set the player for streaming!?!? Or is this by
default?