[mythtv-users] WinTV-DCR-2650 IR Forwarding

Mike Chinander chinander at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 01:31:44 UTC 2012

Mythbuntu 11.10. My thinking of using something besides port 5000 was that
it was different from what was used for the video stream. Here are my
settings from hdhomerun_config

 chinande:~$ hdhomerun_config discover
hdhomerun device 201131C8 found at 192.168.184.169
chinandek:~$ hdhomerun_config 201131C8 get /ir/target
udp://192.168.184.170:5001

I'm using lirc on the same computer that my DCR-2650 is connected to.