[mythtv-users] 0.25 Music

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:32:02 UTC 2012

On 19 March 2012 23:04, Scott & Nicole Harris <snharris99 at live.com> wrote:
> [...]

I agree that the scrolling is the biggest issue.  I can feel the
batteries in my remote exhausting as I hold the button down for what
seems like forever.

Another solution would be to bind the number keys so that they behave
like mobile phone alpha keys.

ie pressing 2, cycles round artists beginning with A,B,C ; 3 - D,E,F etc.

..and if you had a keyboard, pressing 'm' would take you to artists
beginning with 'm'.