[mythtv-users] 0.25 - livetv fails when starting on a specificchannel

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Mon Mar 19 19:35:26 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> My, "Almost definitely NFS misconfiguration...," comment was directed to
> snharris99 (who said his system failed to work without it).

Indeed it was. My mistake

> In your case, I'm not sure why Always Stream doesn't work, but since you
> shouldn't be using it, anymore, it's probably not a problem.  :)

For me, certainly not. I'll leave it off now that I've fixed my NFS
config. But like I said, I'd like to test it anyway. If there's an
issue it could come into play for someone who doesn't have NFS
mounted. Even if it's an obscure bug that can't be fixed because
nobody else encounters it, it would be useful to have it documented
somewhere so when the next person stumbles upon the problem they won't
be starting from square one.

--
Ron Frazier