[mythtv-users] some youtube videos stall trying to start with master

Alex Halovanic halovanic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 01:06:01 UTC 2012

I have the exact same issue as you, Brian.  I believe it's related to the
'chromeless' youtube player in some way.  For those videos that don't work
in mythnetvision, do they work when you navigate to them from
youtube.comin mythbrowser?

When I reverted this change so that they videos just played normally
instead, I got working fullscreen playback again (and pop over ads.
Hooray?).
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/e699820464d54c9ecebb5ec8621e70f2d985198e

When it does work though, the chromeless player is far superior.

I'm currently using RC1 of Flashplayer 11.2 for AMD64.  I think it's been
like this across all versions of Flash I've tried.

-Alex