[mythtv-users] some youtube videos stall trying to start with master

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Wed Mar 14 17:26:06 UTC 2012

Currently using master (v0.25-beta-99-gff73126) I'm finding whether
mythnetvision plays a youtube video pretty hit or miss.  On quite a
number of videos the youtube player initializes but the screen just
remains black.  I can EXIT back to the list of videos and try again but
the same thing happens.  Other youtube videos seem to work though.

For an example, search for "a" in youtube videos.  The second video
"Noah takes a photo of himself every day for 6 years."
(videocode=6B26asyGKDo) has this problem, as do a number (but not all,
i.e. the one right below it - "RickRoll'D" -- videocode=oHg5SJYRHA0
plays) from that search list.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
b.