[mythtv-users] 0.25 Music

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Sun Mar 11 08:46:27 UTC 2012

On 3/11/2012 04:35, Steven Adeff wrote:
> I'll stop there. I'm frustrated and sad, I will now have to ssh into
> my frontends to be able to play music and my housemates will basically
> no longer be able to play their music through MythTV

Not to sound like the broken record here, but it is open source, and you
can make changes as you see fit.  Considering the old version was in
place until just a few months ago, it would likely take very limited
effort to replace it back into the plugins folder and continue using
it.  However beyond 0.25, and especially if the new MythMusic gets
integrated into the core, it will become increasingly difficult to
continue using it against upstream changes.