[mythtv-users] Add paul-h radio streaming in mythmusic to MythTV

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Fri Jun 29 10:41:46 UTC 2012

> Hello everybody,
>
> this is pretty much a question to the developers.
> Is there any chance that the recent mythmusic changes from paul-h will
> be added to the master MythTV? He has added internet radio streaming
> which is awesome. It works like a charm and should really be added. This
> makes MythTV much more attractive to users.

Greetings

I'm an everybody rather than a developer but this interests me a lot. I've
asked on the list a couple of times how I can put a few fixed stations
into the database so I can replace the mythstream functionality I've lost
by moving up to 0.25.

It sounds to me (since you say it works well!!) that you have done this.
Could you give us a clue to how its done please or where there is a patch
that will allow it via the frontend GUI?

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks