[mythtv-users] TMDB problem

Moasat - mythtv mythtv at moasat.dyndns.org
Sun Jun 17 23:33:27 UTC 2012

I'm trying to lookup metadata for films on my frontend but I keep getting an
error with tmdb.py.  When I run:

/usr/local/share/mythtv/metadata/Movie/tmdb.py -d  -M "Superman"

I get:

opts: {'peoplelist': False, 'version': False, 'language': u'en',
'peopleinfo': False, 'usage': False, 'moviedata': False, 'raw': False,
'test': False, 'moviehash': False, 'debug': True, 'movielist': True,
'interactive': False}

args: [u'Superman']

DEBUG: XML
URL:http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.search/en/xml/c27cb71cff5bd76e1a7a00
9380562c62/Superman

! Error: Unknown error during a Title search (Superman)
Error(Input object has no document: lxml.etree._ElementTree)

I'm not sure why it is giving an error.  The URL seems to return valid XML
as far as I can tell.  I am running Gentoo x86_64 and have lxml v2.3.4 and
python 2.7 installed.