[mythtv-users] New Android client for MythTV

Zarthan South zarthan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 18:35:58 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 06/08/2012 01:54 PM, john.baab at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> I'll also note that most of the features are not currently
>> implemented, as you can see here:
>> https://github.com/MythTV-**Android/mythtv-for-android/**
>> wiki/Feature-Status<https://github.com/MythTV-Android/mythtv-for-android/wiki/Feature-Status>

> Hi;
>
> Is there a maximum number of recordings that MythTV for Android
> will accept? Asking because when I go to the Recordings screen,
> I get the circle progress icon and then revert to the previous
> screen. I'll write up an issue if its supposed to accept that
> many recordings.
>
> (And thanks for everyone working on this!)

I would love to have this working for GoogleTV. Since there are a number of
new Google TVs coming to market LG and Visio as well as Logitech and Sony
devices and a swarm of small Roku sized (or smaller) devices it would make
an ideal companion. I have a Logitech Revue and the app force closes
(network scan part does) and I am unable to manually enter / save a
profile.